lesson plan -
Plan - According to the plan of Vidyabharati for the all-round development of students, the system of Panchmukhi education like-
(A) Physical Education (B) Mental Education (C) Vocational Education
(D) Ethical education (4) Spiritual education
· Best - Best results in board and other competitive examinations.
· Our own buildings at Suryakund and Subhash Chandra Bose Nagar complex with clean, beautiful and modern equipments.
· Teaching through new psychological methods by well qualified and cultured teachers.
· Arrangement of scheduled and regular homework.
· Use of "Continuous Evaluation system" for all round assessment of the student.
· Good sports arrangements for all students.
· A large library and reading room for self-study.
· Emphasis on daily rituals in life with a view to create a capable environment.
· Arrangement for students to edit handwritten magazine and Madhav Darpana for the development of writing talent.
· Emphasis on various class activities and practical activities for the development of students' interactions and tendencies, such as -
(A) Arrangement of Student Parliament for the development of Managements skill, civic sense, and oratory.
(B) The formation of a student cabinet for the development of a sense of responsibility.
(C) Formation of various students councils for practical knowledge of subjects.
· Arrangement for organizing a tour to visit the country, visit of historical places, Picnics, student’s camps and educational exhibition etc. for social and geographical learning.
· Arrangement of cultural knowledge test to get knowledge in relation to our motherland, culture, religion, tradition and great men.
· Teachers and guardian contact for information about proper development of students and arrangement of parents conference or parents seminar as required.
· Representation of academics, parents, social workers and teachers in the management committee of the school.
· Subject as per syllabus prescribed by Central Board of Secondary Education.
· For IX & X- Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Mathematics, Science and Technology, Social Science, Commerce, Computer Science.
· XI / XII: Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Business Studies, Accounting, Computer Science and Economics.
· Formation of 'Vigyan Bharati' for development of scientific talent in the students.
· Use of smart classes in study and teaching.
· Provision of hostel "Bhaurao Devaras Chhatra Nilayam" based on Gurukul tradition for 300 students.
· Provision of qualified teachers for additional teaching for residential students.
· Generator (electricity generated) facility available in the school.
· Proper arrangement of soft drinking water.
· Arrangement for students to come to school from every corner of the metropolis.
Selection of subjects by the students and students:
· Students studying in class XI will be able to choose the following subjects.
· For Maths Class - English, Hindi Sanskrit, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry. Physical Education, Computer Science.
· For Biology class - English, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Physical Education.
· For Commerce category - English, Hindi, Computer Science, Economics, Accounting, Business Studies, Physical Education.